Thursday, October 1, 2009

Budak Langkawi






Updates on my Adik Ipar Kesayanganku!
His current position: Langkawi
Time Zone: Malaysia




Faiz: "....my dorm at the 2nd floor with only one shared toilet and a kitchen on each floor. The toilet like school punya except it has showers. Somebody just puked just now and didn't clean up. damn syok. all sharing one washing machine. I'm back to my military life. woohoooooo"



He'll be there for three months doing his internship. Oii budak! Don't cause diarrhoea with your cooking!
He said earthquake and tsunami is on high alert there.

and so, I replied him..




HisBitche: "Do me and your family (Chung Fam) a favour please. Hug a pelampung to sleep with four tied coconuts. Wear a helmet too! Or rollerblade to help you run faster when the wave hits! Don't die i tell you gila babi! Don't wanna lose an adik ipar .... "












Loves,
HisBitche & HerBitche
The Son and Daughter-in-law of Chung Family





1 comment: