Monday, June 29, 2009

The Rambo Story





Hey everybody!

It's Jon's Bitche writing. Welcome to the Bitche site!
Funny how we just came up with the idea of starting a joint blog out of the blue. A blog about us, our little sweet trips and moments, food, random topics, and much more.

I personally welcome all couples to comment and share your kind thoughts about relationships; be it sweet or bitter memories, problems that occur, solution to the problems, suggestions, anything!

I am feeling extremely stuffed with sushis that I had at Asia Cafe with my bitche earlier. He pigout, but well, he hasn't been eating properly today, so he is spared, for today.

I don't mind him fat. He's sexily huggable. ;)










Here's a picture of my bitche and Clayton when we were on our double date some donkey months ago:
Darynne+Jon = Steffie+Clayton

They have been together for over a year, while we have only been over a month. *salutes*
We will be just as fine, like the way we already are.




My bitche's sound asleep right now. Poor baby gotta wake up early for his second day in Radius tomorrow. May the traffic not torture him again today. I'll be heading off to gym in a bit. Been a pig lately. Ciao baby.






Jon's Bitche, signing off.



No comments:

Post a Comment