Monday, July 6, 2009

He finally writes..

My bitche would probably go:


JB: Like finally! I've set up this blog single handedly, posted twice, reminded you to post something, gave you the password and username and now you strut in here only when you are bored at work.

Me: Whaaaaattt... I've been busy dear.


I really was busy... But, I also forgot the username and password both times she reminded me.....

Here's my excuse, I've recently started my new job at an event company and was busy running a BMW roadshow for 5 days straight! 10am-10pm! That's 12 hours of boredom and all I wanted to do after was spend some time with the girlfriend. So blame me not for taking my own sweet time posting this up.

Enough excuses. First and foremost... DB would like to welcome you to this blog. Please note that this is my first time blogging and I'm not much of a writer. Anyone out there who could sponsor a copy of "Blogging for Dummies" would be much appreciated.

Also, if you did not know..

DB = Darynne's Bitche (Me)
JB = Jon's Bitche (Her)

Sophisticated and intriguing huh.. *puffs up chest and points nose to sky*. Why we call each other that? I'll let her explain it in her next post since she is bored sitting at home watching Gossip Girl while I'm SO busy at work. (I feel a smack coming). Love her to bits i do..

That's all from me for now..

Darynne's Bitche signing off...


A daily quote from Darynne: 'Bullying you is loving you.. but it only works for me, you cannot'



No comments:

Post a Comment